300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve officers

I applied about 3 and a half weeks ago for a reserve position in a smaller town (north mankato) and i was just wondering if any of you guys knew about how long it takes to hear anything back for reserve apps..i know all departments are different but a lil info would b great thanks

i have applied to 3 agencies for reserve programs, all in the twin cities. One I heard back from in about 2 months, the other tow were over six months before i heard anything.
    "No you got the wrong number, this is 91....2"

Comment

Some departments only do one training once a year for their reserves. It was six months before I heard anything form the department I am currently a reserve with, as they didn't start interviewing until a couple months before the yearly training started. You could try going on the website for the department you applied with and see if their is any contact info about applying to be a reserve. Many department websites I've been on have the e-mail address available to the officer in charge of recruiting reserves. That way you could drop an e-mail asking when you might expect to hear something and not be too much of a pest.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5257 users online. 290 members and 4967 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X