X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40cal
    replied
    removed photo, way too large
    Last edited by 40cal; 08-22-2005, 04:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    I could probably get you a better deal with the eotech and a surefire..which is a much better light.. "Honney ya see I need this gun..I am going to use it at um...work! yeah thats it...couse I have to change my screen name to .223 but that is a scrafice I am WILLING to make" LOL

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    replied
    Hart Brother's had a Sig 228-I haven't seen one of those for sale in quite a while. I almost bought the thing but I would have absolutely no use for it as I already have a 229.

It was a slow show too, so a good time to wheel and deal.

And speaking of deals, DPMS had a carbine w/their new predator rail, EO tech, Insight m-3, magazine pouch attached to the buttstock for 1100 out the door. I almost bought that sucker just because that bad boy would have retailed for quite a bit more, but I didn't think I could sneak something that big in to the house!

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    Holygawds you are a sick sick man..go back buy me a me SIG and you will feel better..I promise..

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    started a topic Gun show

Gun show

So I go to the gun show today in St Paul and for some inexplicable reason, i don't come home with any new guns. I don't know if it was the weather, water, but maybe I should go see a doctor or something 'cause that just aint right

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2628 users online. 161 members and 2467 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X