Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InSane1
    replied
    The last thing I learned was that they requested my credit checks on 08/17/05.

This ought to be good. I have a rating of at least a thousand... JUST KIDDIN... ... But I have to admit... my credit rating is pretty damn good

Leave a comment:

• dolphintattoos
    replied
    Anyone in the running hear anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    Originally posted by squad51
    Well I had a short conversatio with my BGI and he siad I was doing ok no problmes so far!
    Did you call and bug the guy?

Leave a comment:

• dolphintattoos
    replied
    Good to hear, I wish you the bestest of luck

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    Well I had a short conversatio with my BGI and he siad I was doing ok no problmes so far!

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    replied
    Oh, I was supposed to call you by your proper name and not the InSane1????????

Well poop.

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    Okay. I believe you. And on that note... you would use my REAL name and not "InSane" ... Correct?!?!?!?!?!??!

*** that was a rhetorical question.

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    replied
    Rest assured, everyone on this site is okay, as from what I can tell, none of you are the individual that I was refering to.

And of course I would indicate that Insane would be an asset to the department, and you better hire her before someone else does blah blah blah blah blah blah

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    OH... EVERYBODY'S A COMEDIAN!!! Wait..... didn't I just say that???

So... *cough* If in the event you were ever asked .. I am confident you'd say,"From what I hear...She's a awesome cop". Cause if you didn't.. I know people.....who know people... who know people.... etc....

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    replied
    Originally posted by InSane1
    ^^^^^^^^^ If I had no faith I would believe that^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fortunately, I have enough faith to know that the academy will start in due time.

Squad 51, Let me give you some advice.... stop worrying. I know it's easier said than done. You'll be fine.

and 40cal??? Exactly who did you have information on??? It wasn't ME, was it?

OH.. BTW, I passed the PA for the licensed position at County.... PRAISE GOD!!! My background is pretty much done... I wonder if I have to take the psych again.

The last guy said I was sophisticated...
    You should not have to worry unless you are the only female that has a last name that starts with an "S".

JUST KIDDING!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• InSane1
    replied
    ^^^^^^^^^ If I had no faith I would believe that^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fortunately, I have enough faith to know that the academy will start in due time.

Squad 51, Let me give you some advice.... stop worrying. I know it's easier said than done. You'll be fine.

and 40cal??? Exactly who did you have information on??? It wasn't ME, was it?

OH.. BTW, I passed the PA for the licensed position at County.... PRAISE GOD!!! My background is pretty much done... I wonder if I have to take the psych again.

The last guy said I was sophisticated...

Leave a comment:

• Medici
    replied
    I have a connection within St. Paul PD. Not to break hearts but it sounds like they are cancelling the academy and the hiring process for this year...

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    Originally posted by K9 Police
    Saw the list too, made sure to cross Squad51's name off.

K9
    that is so not funny

Leave a comment:

• K9 Police
    replied
    Saw the list too, made sure to cross Squad51's name off.

K9

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    replied
    I actually just spoke to some of the St Paul PD backgrounders today as I happened to have seen the list of the applicants being backgrounded and had some info on one of them.

It appears that each of them have approximately 25 backgrounds a piece.

So I'm guessing it will take a while.

However, it sounded like the academy was supposed to be in Oct if I heard them right, and they are not sure how big the class is going to be, depends on what the mayor does.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4283 users online. 257 members and 4026 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X