Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you thought it wouldn't happen to you...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you thought it wouldn't happen to you...

Car got broken into the other day. Through the front passenger window, took the entire cd/stereo while also ruining my front dash. Punks....

6 other cars on same street got hit with one stolen. Time to move out of the city.

K9

That's why we park in the garage. Otherwise I would catch a felony for hammering the living **** out of a juvenile.

Comment

I recieved an alert from Big Lake, MN police that an off-duty Minneapolis Police Officer, who lives in Big Lake, had his car broken into and his service firearm was stolen. Happened in his driveway.
      We intimidate those who intimidate others.

Comment

Lesson to be learned,

1. NEVER LEAVE HEATERS IN YOUR POV!!!
        2. Move out of the city to woodbury...we need more cops over here

Comment

the d*mn state highway admin. stole my brothers shot gun out of his trunk when his patrol car was being serviced.......come on........you cant trust anyone anymore
          Last edited by copsluvme; 08-08-2005, 09:54 PM.
          "Dude, can i have some of your tots?"

Comment

Originally posted by 40cal
            Lesson to be learned,

1. NEVER LEAVE HEATERS IN YOUR POV!!!
            2. Move out of the city to woodbury...we need more cops over here
            AMEN to #1. And I'm looking for a move, oddly enough in the woodbury area. Are there any areas over there that I should check off the list as unacceptable?
            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

there are some apartments off of weir drive and tamarack.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!! I have chased many a vehicle and mope back in to those apartments (I think they are called the ashwood apts) Those apartments remind me of the scene in Training Day where they go to those apartments and subsequently have the shootout between Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke)

I know that they aren as bad as some of the stuff in big cities, but it's getting close.

There is a lot of stuff going up near 94 and Woodbury Dr. There are some townhomes and some pretty pricey houses.

The older part of town is either west of the 494/valley creek area or near the high school.

My neighbors are selling if you are interested!

Comment

I would move to woodbury but I don't make enough money I think the cops would throw me out there..

Although I will say this I did basic SFSTs training at woobury and OMG do they have some GOOD looking cops.
                Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Is it a townhouse? I don't do town houses. OR apartments. I'm thinking I'll be able to make a pretty penny on my house... I have an acre(wooded lot) and a three car garage, and five bedrooms.... (not to boast)... but that give you an idea of what Im looking for. Something with lots of space.
                  Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3947 users online. 248 members and 3699 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X