Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any good calls,busts,traffic stops.....

I need something to read..my job is boring...........

So you think Federal Law Enforcement is cool eh?!?!? you where wrong!
    Last edited by squad51; 08-08-2005, 07:45 AM.
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Originally posted by squad51
    So you think Federal Law Enforcement is coll eh?!?!? you where wrong!

What your not applying to be the chief at the va? Deal with the bs from the director's and other admin.. hoorah
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Originally posted by orlandofed5-0
      What your not applying to be the chief at the va? Deal with the bs from the director's and other admin.. hoorah
      NO sorry my time with the federal gov is hopefully ending as I have applied to several other local agencies......

Comment

A Washington County Deputy responded to an alarm and interrupted a burglary in progress.

The deputy found the vehicle the burlars had parked backed up against the garage of the house they were breaking in to.

The deputy removed the keys (dumb***es left the keys in the car) and peered in to the residence and saw two suspects inside.

The deputy went around back, and was subsequently spotted. According to dispatch both fled on foot.

One K-9 was out tracking the suspects and I waited at the residence (after I put stopsticks in front of the suspect vehicle, as I did not know that the deputy had removed their keys) and the 2nd K-9 arrived.

We go to clear the house, and during the time the deputy was announcing our presence I could hear movement in the attached garage.

We make entry and get to a narrow hallway that leads to the attached garage. We hear a voice on the other side of the door.

We give the suspect loud repetitive verbal commands (nice catch phrase for reports) to show himself with his hands in the air. Over the barking and us yelling I gather that for some reason dopey cannot open the door inside to the house.

Now keep in mind that the K-9 is in the hallway in a little nook behind me, and I am in the entry way to the hallway. So I figure, if the guy comes out swinging I'll be lucky if I don't get bit. Now I have to open the door, which I am praying is concealing a COMPLIANT suspect as I think my chances of being bit by the K-9 are elevated as I get closer to the mope.

I open the door, and the suspect is standing there with his hands up. We order him to the ground and for him to place his hands behind his back.

Well, he listened because he laid down, put his hands behind his back. The only catch was that I would have to go in to the not-yet secured garage to handcuff this guy. So I tell him to crawl towards me.

I don't know if it was my amazing and colossal command presence or what (I know it was really the mean looking shepard but hey, what the heck) but he starts to do a croppy flop w/out using his hands and tries to shimmy closer to me. Well, obviously I don't have 5 hours for the 6'3" snail to inch towards me so I have to tell him he can use his hands.

That was my excitement for the month.

Comment

The best one around here (for my husband) was yesterday morning. An intoxicated driver had driven into the parking lot of the PD, drove directly up to the front of the building (blocking the land of travel in the lot), and passed out. Dispatch has a nice big camera on a pole that can see for about a mile, this was right underneath, great view. They called the responding officer. Apparently, this is a fairly common occurrence here. The day before, someone had blocked the driveway into the Sheriff's Office parking lot. Same situation. Why are people so stupid?
          We use 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile, and 2 to pull a trigger. I'm lazy and I'm tired of smiling.

Comment

The Best of the Best, OHHH YEAHH!!!

I need something to read..my job is boring...........

So you think Federal Law Enforcement is coll eh?!?!? you where wrong!
            Hey, im on line give me a mail while im still young, ops ya waited to long. Now look at me.

Comment

40cal nice bust and some good heads up police work on your and the deputies part.

Comment

At my first Job I worked on the Rez. I had one of my buddies, who worked for Crystal PD riding with me. So we are driving along minding our own business, (after just getting back from Detox twice already), when I pass by a well known house. My buddy says.. Hey... I think he's flagging you down. I said, "No... he's just waving thats just John*." He's like.> No I think he's flagging you down... and we went back and forth three or four times with this conversation.. then I was like DANG IT, he is flagging me down....

So I pull up and John says, " Mike* is passed out on my living room floor and I want him to leave."..... All I was thinking was, not another trip to the detox... I go in and carry him out to the car...

See, Mike and I have had many a conversation on our way to detox before. so we start heading to detox again... and we start talking...

Me: So Mike.. when did you start drinking?
                Mike: At 3
                Me: (I look at my watch and its around noon) 3AM?
                Mike: No 3 yesterday
                Me: What were you drinking Mike?
                Mike: F & G
                Me: F & G? I've never heard of it.
                Rider: What's that?
                Me: OH... you mean E & J!
                MIKE: Yeah thats what I said.

Good Times Good Times. Some days I miss that job.

*names have been changed
                Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Well finnally got SOMETHING tonight..suspicious vehicle in area that we have been having breakins walk up on it see its occupied X2 and EWWWWWWW two guys doing...BAD things. Er At least I think so cause they must have seen me waling up as they where pulling pants up...anyhow as i get the id i thought we had a weapon. out of the car they go cuffed and stuffed. Anyhow recovered some illegal items and they get some tags..boy my sgts ****ed as his evidence room is up for inspection this week and he thought he had it all squared away tonight until I called looking for a evidence tag..tehehehehe

Comment

Well finnally got SOMETHING tonight..suspicious vehicle in area that we have been having breakins walk up on it see its occupied X2 and EWWWWWWW two guys doing...BAD things. Er At least I think so cause they must have seen me waling up as they where pulling pants up...anyhow as i get the id i thought we had a weapon. out of the car they go cuffed and stuffed. Anyhow recovered some illegal items and they get some tags..boy my sgts ****ed as his evidence room is up for inspection this week and he thought he had it all squared away tonight until I called looking for a evidence tag..tehehehehe

Sounds like the rest area coming in to MN on 94

Watch out for the "polar bear" 6'2" 300 pd guy dressed like a "gal" who was just "resting" at the rest area for about the 15th time that particular month.

Comment

Originally posted by 40cal
                      Sounds like the rest area coming in to MN on 94

Watch out for the "polar bear" 6'2" 300 pd guy dressed like a "gal" who was just "resting" at the rest area for about the 15th time that particular month.
                      oh man...one of the guys i was in teh USAFR with who is a cop up north said that he had to take a **** on his way home from base and stopped at rest stop outside of St.Cloud and four males where ahhhhhh busy in the rest room as he walked in. He tried bacing out and one of the younger males got real upset almost violent trying to take him on..luckily he started lpulling his G-27 as he did that the older male made a statement "we will just leave" my buddy replied "yeah before someone gets F*cking killed you had better"
                      Last edited by squad51; 08-08-2005, 07:45 AM.

Comment

test post ingore..having issues at home computer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5479 users online. 362 members and 5117 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X