300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be gone for a little while

Just thought I would let you al know that I will not be around for a little while. I will be gone from now until around august 13th. I am going to take the plunge this weekend and get married....against the advice of almost every officer in my dept. I guess divorce rates are high in police work...go figure. I wont have access to a computer so I will just have to check things out when i get back. talk to you all then
    "No you got the wrong number, this is 91....2"

Congrats!

I know how you feel about going against others' advices. Planning an April '06 wedding myself....

K9

Comment

Yup, married, divorced, bye bye to half your pension, gotta work off-duty gigs to make child support payments.....

I've been married over 8 yrs and have no regrets.

Just remember to have the "super secret ninja bank account" for some toys!

Comment

Congratulations. Marriage is nice. I liked being married. I like being single even more though! Although, when you find thEE one... it's an awesome feeling cause every kiss always feels like the first one.

Anyways,... May God Bless your marriage and bring you both prosperity in everything you do.
        Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

Don't listen to the miserable/divorced SOB's on your job. Marriage is like everything else, the more you put into it the more you'll benefit from it.

Congratulations.
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you.

Comment

Good luck thoughts and prayers go out to you and your new wife...I will save the divorce jokes for later....
              Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5765 users online. 316 members and 5449 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X