Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traveling

OK boys and girls.

Only place ever been in Minnesota besides the Twin Cities is good ole Alexandria for one night. No it wasn't an actual sightseeing tour, wanted to see what my new skills location would be.

So, since I am back in this state. Name some good places to visit. Also looking for some good camp sites, lakes, etc. Heard good things about Duluth, Boundary Waters.

Or anything else in the nearby states (besides WI, already know it too well...)

K9

Redwing is fun....well at least its pretty scenic, Duluth not bad good memories up there for me, North shore has some great hotels. Grand rapids ain't bad...Breezy POint is also a lot of fun.
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

as far as camping goes there are a few decent ones right here in the metro, I love afton. You walk into your site and you are tucked away pretty well in the woods. lots of trails and access to the st croix. there is my two cents
      "No you got the wrong number, this is 91....2"

Comment

If you like to have fun while camping stay away from the State camp grounds. When it hits 10 o'clock its pretty much no talking, no music, no nothing. Or the Park Ranger will whip you with a broken twig.
        We intimidate those who intimidate others.

Comment

Duluth... North shore... Goosberry falls on the north shore is fun, If you have kids or want to be romantic with the other half it is a good place to have a picnic
          ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

THE BEST CAMPING: SAKATAH LAKE STATE PARK

It's friggen awesome. It's near mankato. I have GOT to get my lilly *** down there again. It's so beautiful.

Oh yeah.. and the bluffs of Redwing are pretty awesome for camping too.
            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

The North Woods.
              Voyageurs National Park.
              Long drive, but oh so worth it.

Comment

Mall of America
                Downtown Stillwater on a weekend
                Warehouse District Mpls
                5th and MN Downtown St Paul......oh wait, these are places I do not want to go visit

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5794 users online. 347 members and 5447 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X