300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser prong to the back of head

So I poach on a local call today and when I get there, dopey is lying down in a pool of blood, handcuffed, major cut above one of his eyes and a taser probe stuck in the back of his head!

Of course, dad of dopey watches cops and their taser probes don't hit the back of peoples heads so why did the coppers here do that blah blah blah blah blah

Originally posted by 40cal
    So I poach on a local call today and when I get there, dopey is lying down in a pool of blood, handcuffed, major cut above one of his eyes and a taser probe stuck in the back of his head!

Of course, dad of dopey watches cops and their taser probes don't hit the back of peoples heads so why did the coppers here do that blah blah blah blah blah
    Dad should be lucky that he didn't try cutting up two Mpls cops...

K9

Comment

http://www.startribune.com/stories/467/5536744.html

K9

Comment

Originally posted by 40cal

Ohhhh OUCHIE

Of course if my son was face down in handcuffs and the cops had tased him I would be yelling "TASE HIM AGAIN!!!!!" damn kids...now Ilove my son, and at 1 yrs old I can't imagine him being a BG.... I hate parents who don't take responsobility for their kids....
        Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

They had A guy do that in a department In my state. He got in a foot chase and says he ment to pull his Taser but he pulled his Glock shot BG in the Back OPPPS. They had a trial and he was found Not guilty for shooting him because he was not properly trained
          Quick throw me your cuffs I already used all of mine
          Come here Slick Im not done with you yet

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3233 users online. 147 members and 3086 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X