• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you...

Where do you live?
    Where do you want to work?
    Where do you go to school?
    Ect...
    We intimidate those who intimidate others.

I live in Wisconsin.

I want to be a jet fighter pilot, or an international man if mystery. (Ended up a cop)

Too old for school!
    Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

I do not believe you have the required security clearances to be having that informantion..what are you some type of identity fruad stealer person!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
      Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

1) Minnesota 2) Minnesota 3) Minnesota

I think that pretty much sums it up. :-)
        "No you got the wrong number, this is 91....2"

Comment

sorry, i couldnt resist.

I live in a smaller suburb N of st. Paul, dont want to get to specific.

I would like to work pretty much anywhere I can get hired at this point, but I think we have spoken specifically as to where medici. If not I am sure we can revisit that off the board.

I did my generals at inver and will be starting skills soon.

Comment

i AM STILL pretty sure you can't ask this question.. I refuse to answer....

Comment

I live In the north west metro area. I work in the north west metro area.

I attended north hennepin for my generals and will be finishing skills this fall.

With an exception to a couple places I will work at any agency I can get in to. I figure it wouldn't be wise to get my heart set on any certain agency with the competitiion for a cop job in this state. It's always possible to transfer to that place you always wanted to work when there's an opening and you're already hired somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by richx528
                I live In the north west metro area. I work in the north west metro area.

I attended north hennepin for my generals and will be finishing skills this fall.

With an exception to a couple places I will work at any agency I can get in to. I figure it wouldn't be wise to get my heart set on any certain agency with the competitiion for a cop job in this state. It's always possible to transfer to that place you always wanted to work when there's an opening and you're already hired somewhere else.
                are you done with the theory portion and you are moving on to the "skills" portion or are you starting theory?

Comment

ok I will answer the school thing....I am DONE DONE DONE DONE...SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by squad51
                    are you done with the theory portion and you are moving on to the "skills" portion or are you starting theory?
                    I am done with the theory portion, I am beginning the skills this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by richx528
                      I am done with the theory portion, I am beginning the skills this fall.
                      sweet.......skills is fun....but stressfull...if anyone tells you they are going to put a "note" in yoru file tell them to F-off and do it..then complain to Mylan...they tried that BS with my class and it really really ****ed us off...

Comment

I live in Texas

I studied at numerous colleges to be a Dominatrix, but ended up with a degree in Social Sciences from Boise State.

I stay at home and play all day while my husband works about 60 hours a week.

I am in a mood today

Comment

ok squad, when you say stressfull is it anywhere near the old security forces academy at lackland. keep in mind i specified old, i hear it is a joke todya, and the troops that came in as I was leaving showed that all to well... no respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawdog1228
                            ok squad, when you say stressfull is it anywhere near the old security forces academy at lackland. keep in mind i specified old, i hear it is a joke todya, and the troops that came in as I was leaving showed that all to well... no respect.
                            stressfull for different reasons...

Um for me I was working full time as a federal cop..wife baby at home who got ill and going to school. Plus the incredible number of f*cking morons in skills is out of f*cking control. having to work as a cop while in skills sucks..I was feeling that we where really dragging..I mean come on I do traffic stops 3-10 times a day...

Comment

"Lawdog1228 1) Minnesota 2) Minnesota 3) Minnesota

I think that pretty much sums it up. :-) "

I'm with Lawdawg on this one. Besides,.. if we told you we'd have to kill ya.
                              Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4351 users online. 256 members and 4095 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X