X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40cal
    replied
    Originally posted by Medici
    K9 - If you go on a ride-along with the State Patrol swipe the license plate and the hat when s/he is not looking...

The plates are riveted on so bring the proper tools

You can have the hat

Leave a comment:

• Medici
    replied
    K9 - If you go on a ride-along with the State Patrol swipe the license plate and the hat when s/he is not looking...

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    replied
    If you are a cop, not hard at all (as long as my Lt isn't the one approving it!)

Leave a comment:

• K9 Police
    replied
    I was thinking about going on a ride-along with state in the future. Once I get some free time. Pretty hard to do?

K9

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    replied
    I don't have any SP license plates laying around.

I do have hats I no longer use, however they are just the hat w/out the hat badge, acorns and all that crap.

Leave a comment:

• GlockGirl
    replied
    Just remove the trooper plate from the car while they are on break.

Leave a comment:

• Medici
    replied
    40cal... Have any extra Trooper hats laying around? Or a Trooper license plate from a squad? Or know where I can get one?

Leave a comment:

• GlockGirl
    replied
    I'm in the background process for a lateral entry position with MPD. Being that I also have a conditional offer for another agency, MPD has put my background on the back burner until I find out if I passed my psych.

I'm hoping that either way, with either department, I can enjoy what I got into the business for, and leave the b.s. for someone else to get worked up over. I don't know if that is possible, but I'm going to give it the old college try.

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    Don't get me wrong MPD has some absolute great coppers..but on the other hand they are having big time moral and leadership issues. If SPPD doesn't work out I may apply for MPD but only until Metro Transit hires..

Leave a comment:

• MEA0306
    replied
    Originally posted by K9 Police
    Rumor around here is we are hiring up to 90 in the next five years. Don't quote me, but that is what I have been hearing is in the works. Although it is an election year, so....

K9
    Then again SP is a fine city!!

Leave a comment:

• MEA0306
    replied
    Originally posted by squad51
    most likely MPD will binge hire...and then stop...why is MPD your First choice? Also I do not believe that Minneapolis officers can ever be "happy" but that is just me
    I live in MPLS. I want to "protect and serve" my own community.

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    yeah august 25 I hit my two year mark here and I make 38,511 of course we get a 10% night differencial, and 25% on sundays...with ot last year I made 10 grand more then base..although I don't know if I will get that this year...

Leave a comment:

• 40cal
    replied
    Originally posted by squad51
    yeah man I am a 2 year cop in the metro making less then 38,000 base...that sucks!

38K????

Ouch

BOHICA

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    Originally posted by K9 Police
    ...and the take homes! I vote that we all should get pay raises!

K9
    yeah man I am a 2 year cop in the metro making less then 38,000 base...that sucks!

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    the hat thing is a joke from when I was an Air Force SP a couple of troops stopped by and said our berrets where "cooler" then their hats..so I always make comments on the hats....

A close friend of my mine from high school is a newsie camera guy and he always laughs as he walks up with his camera in St.paul or on the highway someone always walks up to him and whispers "ahh could ya give us a sec so we can put our hats on?" of course he always does but we where laughing at that one day.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2739 users online. 190 members and 2549 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X