Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was talking with a Trooper today and he said there is not going to be an academy next year due to the budget. He was an FTO with a rookie so I tend to believe him.
    We intimidate those who intimidate others.

Comment

Originally posted by Medici
      I was talking with a Trooper today and he said there is not going to be an academy next year due to the budget. He was an FTO with a rookie so I tend to believe him.
      I thought we were talking about Transit Police, not the troopers. Or am I confused again?

K9

Comment

Originally posted by 40cal
        Also, they are more willing to pay a full time officer time and a half for details rather than pay a part-time cop straight time.
        Wow, that is quite surprising actually.

K9

Comment

Well, I thought we were actually talking about Minneapolis police rather than the Transit Police. I thought I would state something about Trooper hiring since we were on the hiring topic. Or should I start a new thread on Trooper hiring?
          We intimidate those who intimidate others.

Comment

No problem! Just got me confused for a sec...

K9

Comment

quit confusing k9 he is in ft with St.paul and is confused enough with the streets....he just needs things to be simple... LOL
              Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Medici is right. The rumor is the state will not hire next year.

Oh well, at least I'll get a raise.....

Comment

The streets of Saint Paul are a whole different story. You don't want to know how long I have been studying that dang map...

K9

Comment

Didn't Ventura say that drunk irishman did the streets in st paul???

Comment

whats wrong with drunk irishmen?!?!?!? EH? we designed a WHOLE CITY.........oh

Comment

Mpd

I have 1 year left at Metro. Skills next summer and 2 more classes in the Fall. MPD is my #1 choice. Hopefully they will continue to hire. More cops=happy cops=happy people! (In my dreams, I know!!! ) Otherwise, anywhere that will take me will be good.

Life begins at 40...

Comment

most likely MPD will binge hire...and then stop...why is MPD your First choice? Also I do not believe that Minneapolis officers can ever be "happy" but that is just me

Comment

Rumor around here is we are hiring up to 90 in the next five years. Don't quote me, but that is what I have been hearing is in the works. Although it is an election year, so....

K9

Comment

hey!

Look I am trying not to be greedy I just want one spot...just one not 90 or 100 just one for me...
                              Last edited by squad51; 08-02-2005, 03:06 AM.

Comment

You could always apply to the state, not get a raise for 2 yrs, have your health insurance go up so you take home less money!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4370 users online. 270 members and 4100 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X