• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no new posts

Ok come on! lets get some action going here in the MN colum!!!! shhesh
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

My sister from Minnesota is down visiting this week! How's that for news.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken K
      My sister from Minnesota is down visiting this week! How's that for news.
      Like I always say Iowa a nice place to vist..a great place to leave....

Comment

Come post in the CHP Hiring section....err I mean the California section.
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

It was muggy as sh*t today

Comment

yeah they whole wearing the vest thing sucks *** today...

Comment

Wearing the vest thing has sucked all week! Went running over by Lake Calhoun the last couple days. Very nice scenery if you know what I mean!

Otherwise, for me. Staying busy with FTO and trying to stay out of trouble...

K9

Comment

yeah as I am closer and closer to leaving my agency and starting with another I shudder to think of probation and fto...again...

Comment

Let me tell you, its not fun. Its being the rookie all over again. Sometimes it doesn't even feel like I have been an officer, thats how different it is. Just got to roll with the punches and keep going.

I can't wait to be down with FTO, only 3 more months to go.

K9

Comment

Ok...
                    It's been about 1.5 months since I started my police job and it has been boring, stressful and a couple of times exciting. In the 1.5 months I have been there we have had about 12 -15 calls. I have only written 4 reports and a couple accident reports.
                    Starting on Monday I finally get to start driving and taking calls. Of course, I will be with my FTO and pretty much doing what he wants me to do.
                    The majority of the time is spent at break with other Officers, Deputies, or Troopers. It is a great time listening to their war strories and their perspective of law enforcment.
                    The department I work for is awesome. There appears to be no politics and everyone helps everyone else out. We are going to 12 hour shifts, which means many, many more days off.
                    I am expected to be done with FTO on Sept 1st. I hope I get more call experience, more investigations and more report writing.
                    We intimidate those who intimidate others.

Comment

I just started CSO FTOing a few days ago. All I have to say is that I much more enjoy the days of taking my own calls. I did some FTOing in the military, but the program at my dept. is much better organized. Granted that this is no where near as in depth as the officer program, but interesting none the less. I am finding that I have to be far more attentive as an fto then i ever was on my own. Just thought I would share a little bit of my week.
                      "No you got the wrong number, this is 91....2"

Comment

Originally posted by Medici
                        Ok...
                        It's been about 1.5 months since I started my police job and it has been boring, stressful and a couple of times exciting. In the 1.5 months I have been there we have had about 12 -15 calls. I have only written 4 reports and a couple accident reports.
                        Starting on Monday I finally get to start driving and taking calls. Of course, I will be with my FTO and pretty much doing what he wants me to do.
                        The majority of the time is spent at break with other Officers, Deputies, or Troopers. It is a great time listening to their war strories and their perspective of law enforcment.
                        The department I work for is awesome. There appears to be no politics and everyone helps everyone else out. We are going to 12 hour shifts, which means many, many more days off.
                        I am expected to be done with FTO on Sept 1st. I hope I get more call experience, more investigations and more report writing.
                        I think its pretty crazy how different departments can be when talking to other officers. I find it pretty intriguing actually. My first day FTO was on July 4th. Just my district had over 80 calls pending. Everyday I take at least 20-30 calls. Other day we had an in-progress burglary, couple shots fired, two recovered occupied stolens, and a couple of fights. Not to mention the dozen or so domestics. Coming from a department that was sort of like Medici's (although busier), it has been a pretty big shock.

K9

Comment

Originally posted by K9 Police
                          I think its pretty crazy how different departments can be when talking to other officers. I find it pretty intriguing actually. My first day FTO was on July 4th. Just my district had over 80 calls pending. Everyday I take at least 20-30 calls. Other day we had an in-progress burglary, couple shots fired, two recovered occupied stolens, and a couple of fights. Not to mention the dozen or so domestics. Coming from a department that was sort of like Medici's (although busier), it has been a pretty big shock.

K9
                          ANd thats what makes this country great...

Ok just kidding, all in all its the same job everywhere you go , cept in some areas the phone rings a bit more in dispatch...

Comment

I just got back from Chi town late last night. MAN!!!!! I had such an awesome time! Exspensive, but awesome none the less. My kids thought the Blue Man Group was the most awesome thing they had ever seen. And, my 15 year old nephew thought my gospel music was "cool", he actually wanted a copy of the CD.

I think I'm firing up the grill tonight. Mushrooms, green peppers and chicken. Uuuuuggggghhh... I can taste it now.
                            Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

The only thing I miss about Wisconsin, or at least where I lived, was Chicago. Used to be only an hour away; what a great city!

K9

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5549 users online. 331 members and 5218 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X