300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW SCOOP:

I went in for my background packet today. Did you make it there today too Sq51? Anyways, there were five other people there with me.

ANYWAYS .... I had to call to take a language skills test for bi lingual positions. I had a conversation witht he human resources guy. He said there were a few positions held for bilingual officers. (I think four) He said that there were a total of 302 people that took the St. Paul test and that 200 passed. He said that women didn't do as well on the test. However, (and I need to boast a little or I wouldn't be human) he said , "You are part of the elite" OH COME ON... THAT WAS TOTALLY FUNNY!

He said that four were on the promotional list, but two are not post eligible yet, but likely will get positions. He said originally they were only hiring 10, but he received news recently that they were in fact hiring 25.

He said that 33 ranks (people) were being backgrounded. After a short conversation, I decided that I would not take the bilingual test because of my lack of fluency. He said that the next guy on the list will be happy, because now he will get a letter. Hey, As long as I can bless someone else as much as I have been blessed. So be it! He said my rank would not be effected by it.

ANYWAYS.... PRAISE GOD...
    Oh... Oh... I know you di-int!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2624 users online. 170 members and 2454 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X