X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock31
    replied
    Originally posted by Wb111990 View Post
    That's not how I interpreted it. They made it sound like they were going to quickly screen the background packets and make 20 offers contingent on passing. Thought it seemed a bit strange so I wanted to check in and see if this was the case.
    Interesting. It's quite possible something changed that I don't know about. I'll message you if I hear.

Leave a comment:

• Wb111990
    replied
    Originally posted by Glock31 View Post
    Backgrounds for LETO started like 4 days ago.......Conditionals won't be for a while.
    That's not how I interpreted it. They made it sound like they were going to quickly screen the background packets and make 20 offers contingent on passing. Thought it seemed a bit strange so I wanted to check in and see if this was the case.

Leave a comment:

• Glock31
    replied
    Backgrounds for LETO started like 4 days ago.......Conditionals won't be for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Wb111990
    replied
    Originally posted by PeteMalloy12 View Post
    You probably want the Minneapolis Forum...this is MN. State Patrol which just closed last Thursday.
    Nope. But I should have specified the Leto program.

Leave a comment:

• PeteMalloy12
    replied
    Originally posted by Wb111990 View Post
    Has anyone heard anything since the oral board? Any conditional offers/here from a background investigator?
    You probably want the Minneapolis Forum...this is MN. State Patrol which just closed last Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• Wb111990
    replied
    Has anyone heard anything since the oral board? Any conditional offers/here from a background investigator?

Leave a comment:

• vivithemage
    replied
    mmmmmmmm pushups, my nemasis'

Leave a comment:

• The State
    replied
    Originally posted by jaybird33081 View Post
    I really need to start running again and get ready for that PT test argh
    If your "getting ready" to run a a mile and a half and do some push ups then good luck at camp Ripley. And concerning station positions there will be a lot of openings out of the metro area again. Does anyone here even have a clue what Ripley is like.....most military vets that go through it say it is worse then basic....1500 push-ups on the first day sound fun?!?!? This is not for the weak the state want the best of the best. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• jaybird33081
    replied
    I really need to start running again and get ready for that PT test argh

Leave a comment:

• SCSU10
    replied
    Originally posted by cjs-luke View Post
    Look at the last list of MSP graduates. Majority of them were stationed in out-state MN.
    East metro only got one new trooper. I would think after this last class most of the out state spots would be filled and many of the new spots would be metro area.

Leave a comment:

• cjs-luke
    replied
    Originally posted by atc556 View Post
    Yeah you'll get the metro OR...you'll get the metro
    Look at the last list of MSP graduates. Majority of them were stationed in out-state MN.

Leave a comment:

• atc556
    replied
    Yeah you'll get the metro OR...you'll get the metro

Leave a comment:

• Glock31
    replied
    If it didn't matter it wouldn't be asked. IF you were to get a offer it would depend on what stations are open and where you rank on the list.

Leave a comment:

• atsteele
    replied
    Does anyone know if your district preference actually matters?

Leave a comment:

• PeteMalloy12
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluecrew View Post
    Incorrect, if you pass the reciprocity examination (law enforcement from other state or federal or military LE) you do not have to complete SKILLS. It is essentially a waiver of our LE education and SKILLS as you have shown that your are proficient enough in MN law enforcement knowledge including what we would do in our police academy (SKILLS).

I sit corrected...thank you. Its been awhile and I had forgotten that stipulation.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2778 users online. 158 members and 2620 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X