• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really need to start running again and get ready for that PT test argh

Comment

Originally posted by jaybird33081 View Post
      I really need to start running again and get ready for that PT test argh
      If your "getting ready" to run a a mile and a half and do some push ups then good luck at camp Ripley. And concerning station positions there will be a lot of openings out of the metro area again. Does anyone here even have a clue what Ripley is like.....most military vets that go through it say it is worse then basic....1500 push-ups on the first day sound fun?!?!? This is not for the weak the state want the best of the best. Good luck

Comment

mmmmmmmm pushups, my nemasis'

Comment

Has anyone heard anything since the oral board? Any conditional offers/here from a background investigator?

Comment

Originally posted by Wb111990 View Post
            Has anyone heard anything since the oral board? Any conditional offers/here from a background investigator?
            You probably want the Minneapolis Forum...this is MN. State Patrol which just closed last Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteMalloy12 View Post
              You probably want the Minneapolis Forum...this is MN. State Patrol which just closed last Thursday.
              Nope. But I should have specified the Leto program.

Comment

Backgrounds for LETO started like 4 days ago.......Conditionals won't be for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Glock31 View Post
                  Backgrounds for LETO started like 4 days ago.......Conditionals won't be for a while.
                  That's not how I interpreted it. They made it sound like they were going to quickly screen the background packets and make 20 offers contingent on passing. Thought it seemed a bit strange so I wanted to check in and see if this was the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Wb111990 View Post
                    That's not how I interpreted it. They made it sound like they were going to quickly screen the background packets and make 20 offers contingent on passing. Thought it seemed a bit strange so I wanted to check in and see if this was the case.
                    Interesting. It's quite possible something changed that I don't know about. I'll message you if I hear.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5690 users online. 358 members and 5332 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X