300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scott county

Interview on the 24th confirmed via email. Wondering if anyone else got invited? Process to be used to fill a pt and ft eligibility list.

I got the e-mail as well.

Comment

Was on eligibility pool for last process after an initial and command staff interview and this time was told to no go on an interview so they could filter through new candidates and told to apply for next process... Didn't see anything listed about this in the posting but ah well.. Noticed that they are hiring correctional officers now too and I know they have promoted from that group so I am wondering if they are promoting a few this process.. Not meaning to scare off new comers but just an observation... Good luck to those in this process..
      - Bluecrew
      "The opinions and or comments expressed on this forum (officer.com) are solely those of the individual "Bluecrew" and do not express the opinions or ideas of any of the department(s) that employ said individual."

Comment

Short interview with a two person panel. Seemed very nonchalant, got the internal candidate vibe but I don't expect any fast movement in this process.

Comment

Anybody hear anything back on this process yet after the initial interview?
          The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3896 users online. 243 members and 3653 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X