300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington County Sheriff's Department

Interviewing on the 29th, wondering if anyone else got an email as well.

Originally posted by Maverick90 View Post
    Interviewing on the 29th, wondering if anyone else got an email as well.

I'm told 111 people are interviewing for 1-2 spots.
    The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "TrueBlueMN" on Officer.com.

Comment

I didn't get an email =( oh well. Good luck Mav! Last time they interviewed they did the group interviews where you are in there with a few other applicants. Kinda different.

Comment

That is goofy, had a process like that once. Was given one day with seven slots to choose from from WCSO. ..thought the competition was less than 111. But thanks jaybird, I think after a year of tweaking my resume and what not it is starting to make an impact.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick90 View Post
          That is goofy, had a process like that once. Was given one day with seven slots to choose from from WCSO. ..thought the competition was less than 111. But thanks jaybird, I think after a year of tweaking my resume and what not it is starting to make an impact.

111 applied, not sure how many got interviews. But, if there were at least 7 interview times and they interview 6 people at a time, that's at least 42 people interviewing. They are doing the panel interviews again.
          The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "TrueBlueMN" on Officer.com.

Comment

Got the email today telling me I'm moving on to round two. Caller said 15 have been selected to move forward to this interview.

Comment

Wondering if anyone has any tips/advice for a command staff interview (with wcso). First time making it this far so just curious as to how it might differ from a first round interview, thanks.

Comment

I have an interview with WCSO next week. Does anyone have any info from a previous interview they could share? Much appreciated.....

Comment

They will probably ask strengths/weaknesses, what you know about the agency, some scenarios/what ifs, etc etc
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                  that we are all that stands between
                  the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Comment

I have an interview with the water parks and trails unit on February 9th. Does anyone else have one this day?

Comment

Anyone else interviewing today for the WPT unit?

Comment

Does anybody know how many years it takes to get to Top Patrol Wage as a Washington County Patrol Deputy? I believe that their hiring sheet talked about an anticipated starting wage of $24/hr. If top patrol is over $30/hr, that is potentially a lot of years of step increases if steps are only about $1/hr. Just wondering.

Comment

Anyone apply for the 3 spots for this round of hiring?

Comment

If you are hired as a deputy for the agency, what does the training consist of? How long is it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6488 users online. 358 members and 6130 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X