• Show
Clear All

• WCSO Hiring

Deputy Sheriff / Patrol Officer
    (LELS Union Group)
    Location: Sheriff/Patrol – Law Enforcement Center; Stillwater, MN
    Salary Range: $23.29/hour
    Anticipated Hiring Range: $23.29/hour
    Hours/Days: Varied, assignments include weekends and holidays. Work schedules (hours and days) and location are subject to change based on department needs.
    Application Process: The submission of the following is required to apply for this vacancy:
    1) Washington County application form
    2) Resume
    3) Licensing documents**
    **A copy of your P.O.S.T license or MN P.O.S.T. Board letter of eligibility to be licensed must be included with the completed Washington County application form.
    Closing Date: March 7, 2012

Do you work at WCSO in some capacity? I interviewed during their last process and I thought they promoted a jailor...do you know why they're hiring again so soon and how many they're hiring?
    The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "TrueBlueMN" on Officer.com.

Comment

My understanding is the county still has spots to fill, and wanted to start the process anew. Don't know how many, but do hear its sooner than later.

Comment

They have hired a few in the past 6 months. One of them was a guy from my skills class. He was in the jail and got promoted. I don't know if the others were promoted or not.

Comment

Just got the call for an interview this Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by glock53 View Post
            Just got the call for an interview this Friday.

Me too but 2nd interviews will be when I'm out of the country on vacation...so no point in going to first interview if I can't make the rest. They said if you get invited to 2nd interview, it will be on Monday and final interview with Sheriff would be Wednesday? That's moving pretty fast.
            The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "TrueBlueMN" on Officer.com.

Comment

recieved a call for an interview as well. I will take moving fast instead of waiting for six months!!!!

Comment

Anyone get a call tonight yet for a second interview on Monday?

Comment

I have my second interview on Monday, recieved the call about 16:00.

Comment

congrats...looks like i got left in the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Brown View Post
                      congrats...looks like i got left in the dust.
                      You and I both buddy

Comment

How did the interview go for everyone?

Comment

... my phone didn't ring Friday afternoon... charged the battery, put it on loud, sat there and watched it... no go ... good luck to those moving on!

Comment

Thought I rocked it, but I guess not....o well.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Brown View Post
                              Thought I rocked it, but I guess not....o well.
                              Me too. I thought I did very well, but no call for me. It was a weird format being interviewed with 3 other people at the same time. Who knows what they were looking for.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8243 users online. 253 members and 7990 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                              X