Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sovereign Citizens

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?...ted;photovideo

I've been reading more and more about these people lately. Good officer safety clip for everyone.

Thanks for the post...learn something new every day.

Comment

This is a video on the same topic that I have seen posted in the General Section of this forum several times. It's put together by the Southern Poverty Law Center and features the Police Chief of West Memphis, Arkansas whose son and another officer were killed last year by two "sovereigns".

Comment

We arrested one last week. Didn't think we could pull him out of his car. He was wrong.
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
        -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

ahh the famous "you can't arrest me" plan.....
          Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Got pulled over for speeding and then closed his windows and locked his doors and sat there. Had like 2 officers and a Sgt talking to him for 15-20 minutes to open a door. Kept saying he didn't have to. Well, now he's short a window. But that doesn't matter, because he refused FSTs, PBT and Intox because we didn't have the authority apparently. Learn something new every day, don't we? He has a prior, so it's our car now (oh yeah, he was drunk). Kept asking us how much the ransom was going to cost and how long we were going to kidnap him for. I'm sure he'll write his name in a funky way with two emoticons and a parentheses for the judge and expect to be let go...

Oh, and lesson to the rookies- you need a serrated blade to cut a seatbelt.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
            -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Oh, and lesson to the rookies- you need a serrated blade to cut a seatbelt.
              Noted!
              "We Train to Fight, We Fight to Win, We Win to Survive, We Survive to LIVE!"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

The son stepping out with the AK gave me the creeps

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6438 users online. 343 members and 6095 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X