Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Department of Employment And Economic Development WorkForce Centers

I took two tests for MN/DOT earlier this week at a Minnesota Department of Employment And Economic Development WorkForce Center. While I was waiting to take those tests I snooped around a little bit. I was just wondering if anybody here has used the services of the Minnesota WorkForce Centers and how helpful you found them. Will they review your resume? Do they have classes and seminars? If so, are they worthwhile? I was thinking that with the number of people here applying for government jobs that maybe the WorkForce Centers might be a good resource for Minnesota police applicants.

Dude, are you sure you are retired? Go play some golf!!!! You earned it.

Comment

Minnesota Department of Employment And Economic Development WorkForce Centers

Golf? With Minnesota Fishing Opener coming up? Isn't that sacrilegious?

(Actually, the wife is in Woodbury for garage sales....Apparently they are big there. So, if the weather clears, I am getting on my horse and/or ATV this weekend!)

Comment

Originally posted by 40cal View Post
        Dude, are you sure you are retired? Go play some golf!!!! You earned it.
        +1. My friend's dad just retired after 36 years in LE and he actually told me he's never been busier.

Comment

Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
          +1. My friend's dad just retired after 36 years in LE and he actually told me he's never been busier.

Oh yea......................I am actually getting a lot of crap done around the house/acreage.

Re-wired the basement yesterday .........................well it took two days, but I have that "lets take a break" attitude.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by phillydog07 View Post
            Being busy and being at work are not necessarily the same thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 40cal View Post
              Being busy and being at work are not necessarily the same thing!!!
              Very true....just last night I spent 2 hours at work trying to figure out new apps I could download to entertain myself while I waited to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim1648 View Post
                Golf? With Minnesota Fishing Opener coming up? Isn't that sacrilegious?

(Actually, the wife is in Woodbury for garage sales....Apparently they are big there. So, if the weather clears, I am getting on my horse and/or ATV this weekend!)
                I hope she wasn't the one that almost ran me over......!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6135 users online. 317 members and 5818 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X