• Show
Clear All

• 3 Rivers Park Service Officer

I just found this and submitted my app.

Job Title: Seasonal Park Service Officer
    Closing Date/Time: Wed. 04/20/11 4:30 PM Central Time
    Salary: $15.63 - $21.92 Hourly

Job Type: Seasonal

It may be due tomorrow but at least you can submit the app on-line. Hopefully you all have time to take a look.
    Last edited by mnwannabe; 04-19-2011, 08:17 PM. Reason: Spelling

From my experience and what I've been told, they are looking for those who are not yet POST eligible. When I did ski patrol for the parks the PSOs were generally my main point of contact with the Park Police during all of the medicals and disorderly patrons that I dealt with.

Comment

I also used to do it quite a while ago. Easy little gig. I worked overnights but I guess they changed that this year. I don't know how but they did. I tossed in my application for the hell of it.

Comment

Anyone here get an interview?
        Heavy Metal Is The Law

Comment

I was called on Thursday and set an interview up for Friday May 6. Anyone else?

Comment

Nada......

Comment

If any of you get the position, do the world a favor and if you find an injured raccoon on the road, don't call the local PD to come out and dispatch the critter. Just drive over its head with your Dodge Dakota. Seriously.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
              -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Haha. I wouldn't call dispatch for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Jhelrey View Post
                  Haha. I wouldn't call dispatch for that!
                  I wouldn't be saying it if it hadn't happened...
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
                  -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Yea I have an interview. I heard they are hiring 4.
                    Heavy Metal Is The Law

Comment

When I worked there, we had a young lady that was a park service officer. She would call others or the Police for anything and everything. She also worked Mall of America security at the same time. She just didn't do well out in the woods alone at night with random noises, etc.

Comment

Was she fat? Because I think I know who you're talking about.
                        -John Adams

Comment

She was a larger woman, yes. I worked there in 2006. She never worked the Carver Campground, just the one by the PD in Medina.

Comment

How did the interview go for anyone else? They told me that this interview was the only part of the hiring process and possible start dates for training are May 19 and 25. It seems weird that there is no other interview or test.

Comment

Originally posted by mnwannabe View Post
                              How did the interview go for anyone else? They told me that this interview was the only part of the hiring process and possible start dates for training are May 19 and 25. It seems weird that there is no other interview or test.
                              Yes. The interview is the only part involved. That and your basic BCA background check. Those will be the training dates so be prepared to hear back soon. Good luck everyone!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6243 users online. 346 members and 5897 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X