300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uniform/Vest Alterations

Hi All - Been meaning to call and check, but is it possible to send your vest in for alterations after it has been is use? (need it to be smaller)

Also, does anyone have any reccomendations on where to go in the NW metro area for uniform alterations?

Any information is appreciated! - Thanks!

I think and I could be wrong you have a very limited time to send a vest back...like 30 or 60 days....Streichers or Aspen Mills is the only places I can think of in NW...
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

Go to Aspen Mills, they can do it while you wait. I had them embroider a nametag on two outer vest carriers and was outta there is 15 mins.

Comment

I just purchased a new 2nd Chance vest from Streichers. They told me I had 30 days to bring it back for altercations or it's $100 after that.

Comment

Originally posted by richx528 View Post
          Hi All - Been meaning to call and check, but is it possible to send your vest in for alterations after it has been is use? (need it to be smaller)

Also, does anyone have any reccomendations on where to go in the NW metro area for uniform alterations?

Any information is appreciated! - Thanks!
          Is it the carrier, or the ballistic panels themselves that you need altered?
          Just call me "Sir Robin"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4500 users online. 272 members and 4228 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X