300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooklyn Park

I know a few people have been asking about the next step in the Brooklyn Park hiring process. No one I have talked to has rec'd any kind of letter advising of passing or failing. I believe the Sgt. advised it would take 2 weeks to score all the written exams and add the LEAP score to determine the top 50 candidates for Physical Testing on April 30. I believe that puts all letters going out on or around April 22~23. So, they should arrive maybe April 25~26.

Out of the 350+ candidates, I'm sure it's going to be a very competitive test date.

Good luck to everyone!
    sigpic
    UNA STAMUS
    Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God"
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Are you talking about the physical agility test being competitive?
    If so, it's pass/fail, not based on highest points. If you pass the minimum standards, you literally walk out into the hall of the highschool and sign up for an interview time.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
    -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

Well maybe not as bad as I was thinking then, but still, trying to keep up with all the youngins could be rough. Looking around that room, I saw a lot of young faces, and I would think most people are still in shape from SKILLS, which was a while back for me. I am getting married the exact day of the test....in Hawaii, so even "IF" I get to test, I just hope they will allow me to test at a different time, but I understand how the job market works and if it wasn't meant to be, I will just have to learn to time things better with them next time.
      Last edited by Beats'n'streets; 04-18-2011, 05:41 PM.
      sigpic
      UNA STAMUS
      Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God"
      Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

The test is like 8-10am and done, IIRC
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."
        -John Adams

Disclaimer: My statements are personal opinions, and in no way reflect those of my agency.

Comment

+1..............
          Last edited by 1811NYC2MN; 09-14-2011, 10:14 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5965 users online. 299 members and 5666 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X