300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewing POST Eligibility

My eligibility expires soon so I need to re-up. I know the eligibility renewal tests are offered at a different time than the initial eligibility exams. Rumor has it the eligibility renewal test is not the same as the initial one taken to become eligible.

True or false?

If true, just how different is the test to renew POST eligibility?
    My new favorite color is brown (best captured in some form of polyester blend).

Originally posted by ETOH View Post
    My eligibility expires soon so I need to re-up. I know the eligibility renewal tests are offered at a different time than the initial eligibility exams. Rumor has it the eligibility renewal test is not the same as the initial one taken to become eligible.

True or false?

If true, just how different is the test to renew POST eligibility?
    I do not know any specifics. Sorry. The initial exam is still easy! So that hasn't changed.
    Good luck. I know you got this.

Comment

I hear the renewals are at the POST office on completely different dates, and have far fewer people. Just call them up and ask.

Comment

I was wondering the same thing, my POST expires in August but i want to keep it active so i'll be able to come back once some jobs free up
        In Valor there is hope

Comment

The exam is offered the third Thursday of every month by appointment. If you plan on taking it you need to contact Dan Glass who is the Licensing and Testing Coordinator. His contact info is on the POST website.

Comment

Can't you just take school credits instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Jhelrey View Post
              Can't you just take school credits instead?
              I think they're taking about being POST eligible, not licensed.
              "When you're told to be careful out there, it isn't always advice to protect yourself against the felon, sometimes the enemy comes masked as friends."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3188 users online. 151 members and 3037 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X