300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridley

Did anybody apply at Fridley? Deadline was April 1, 2011.

I did! I assume there are hundreds of apps. Anyone know what the process will consist of?

Comment

I as well.
      I do know that there is an 'internal' candidate though.

Comment

Originally posted by ShinkagePD510 View Post
        I as well.
        I do know that there is an 'internal' candidate though.
        Just putting people through the motions, eh? There are so many like that...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlueJustice View Post
          Just putting people through the motions, eh? There are so many like that...
          It's speculation, but yeah. That being said, I do know that there have been times where an internal candidate had applied but for whatever reason they ended up not passing some part of the process, it can happen. I would give it 110% anyways.

Comment

For starters, it is only for a candidacy list, they are currently through the M's in the applications, it's going to be a while before any further letters go out in regards to continuing the process...that's all according to a buddy I have on the inside...good luck to everyone that applied
            sigpic
            UNA STAMUS
            Matthew 5:9 "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God"
            Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Got an interview offer from Fridley, I will be in Hawaii getting married during the times they had available, good luck to everyone else.
              sigpic
              UNA STAMUS
              Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Congrats on getting married, I applied but have not recieved a yes or no yet.

Comment

they gave me a phone call to schedule the appointment, no letter....good luck on the continued search
                  sigpic
                  UNA STAMUS
                  Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2714 users online. 151 members and 2563 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X