300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodbury CSO

Woodbury PD is hiring one CSO. Woodbury PD is a great place to work with solid leadership and high morale across the board. In the past, many of our well-performing CSOs have been promoted to police officers. Good luck to those who apply.

http://ci.woodbury.mn.us/employment/...ervice-officer

Applications are due April 20th. Feel free to PM me with questions.
    The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "WCSO" on Officer.com.

What if I have already completed school, and I'm not currently enrolled?

Comment

Originally posted by WCSO View Post
      Woodbury PD is hiring one CSO. Woodbury PD is a great place to work with solid leadership and high morale across the board.
      I can second this fact, as the open position is the one I an vacating. I would have loved to work for the department in a sworn capacity, but the timing did not work out for me and I have earned a sworn position with another metro department.

The command staff and officers of WPD treat the CSOs with a great deal of respect and show appreciation for efforts put in. It is a great opportunity to prove one's abilities while learning the ins and outs of the department. I strongly encourage eligible candidates to apply. I am also available for specific questions via PM.
      The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reserve654" on Officer.com.

Comment

is there a posting somewhere where departments list CSO hirings???
        The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "WinonaGrad11" on Officer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by WinonaGrad11 View Post
          is there a posting somewhere where departments list CSO hirings???
          Check the League of Minnesota Cities website. Very helpful.

http://www.lmc.org/

Comment

I better get my app in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WCSO View Post
              Woodbury PD is hiring one CSO. Woodbury PD is a great place to work with solid leadership and high morale across the board. In the past, many of our well-performing CSOs have been promoted to police officers. Good luck to those who apply.

http://ci.woodbury.mn.us/employment/...ervice-officer

Applications are due April 20th. Feel free to PM me with questions.
              Didn't you even promote one of your non-well-performing CSOs to police officer?

"All government agencies, whether they be police, fire, sanitation, parks, etc., operate on a budget. That budget provides funding for them to employ a specific number of people. The can't just add someone to their staff because he speaks three languages or has a neat haircut."

Comment

Originally posted by 40cal View Post
                I better get my app in!!!
                Sweet..................
                Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

i appreciate the help
                  The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "WinonaGrad11" on Officer.com.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5458 users online. 312 members and 5146 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X