300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elk River PD

Does anyone know why Elk River removed their posting from the Post Board website? They also removed the application from their website as well. The application wasn't due until April 20th.

I was looking forward to applying...
    "When you're told to be careful out there, it isn't always advice to protect yourself against the felon, sometimes the enemy comes masked as friends."

Weird.... I even saved the app in my favorites and I tried going to it.

Comment

I don't think that calling over there to ask would hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Berc View Post
        I don't think that calling over there to ask would hurt.

They posted the officer position by accident. They were trying to post for the police receptionist job. They have some support staff openings there so people doing tasks they normally don't do. This department has hired internal CSO'S or reserves only for the past 4-5 yrs and therefore don't normally post police officer openings.
        The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "TrueBlueMN" on Officer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBlueMN View Post
          They posted the officer position by accident. They were trying to post for the police receptionist job. They have some support staff openings there so people doing tasks they normally don't do. This department has hired internal CSO'S or reserves only for the past 4-5 yrs and therefore don't normally post police officer openings.

That makes sense. I knew they only hired reserves and CSO's, so that's why I thought it was odd that they were on the POST Board website. I got my hopes up there for a minute.
          "When you're told to be careful out there, it isn't always advice to protect yourself against the felon, sometimes the enemy comes masked as friends."

Comment

Keep an eye out for Rogers PD. From what I am reading in the newspaper they should be hiring a whole new department soon. Looks like every officer there is on paid leave!

Comment

Haha! Sweet!

Comment

I called Elk River and they posted the officer position, "A little prematurely." Anyone know anything about Elk River PD? Good, bad, indifferent?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5348 users online. 303 members and 5045 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X