300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twins baseball

Man I cannot wait for the regular season to start, who all has season ticks this year?

I'm in on season tix with a large group. I have 5 games this year.
    The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

How easy is it to get tickets if you are not a season holder? I have not been to the new stadium yet...

Comment

Last year, every Friday/Saturday home game was sold out. Last season, I had to pay nearly 3 times face value to catch a Friday night game in August.
        "I assume you all have guns and crack."

Comment

I found tickets fairly easy last year and paid face value. They were home plate terrace seats both times I went.

Comment

Originally posted by The State View Post
            How easy is it to get tickets if you are not a season holder? I have not been to the new stadium yet...
            I usually get mine off of stubhub.com. In-demand games will almost always be higher than face value, especially if you try to buy from a scalper on the street. The easiest tickets to get are mid-week while schools are in session (April, May, and September).
            The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

Thanks.....

Comment

Good game so far tonight, should be able to take the royals

Comment

I'm going to the game this afternoon.. looks like it might rain though =(

Comment

Can't wait until the White Sox beat up the Tigers again.

Comment

How about that no-hitter? Sounds like Liriano was about to be replaced by Slowey before he threw this gem. About time something good happens for the Twins this season.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3867 users online. 210 members and 3657 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X