300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moorhead PD

Did anybody else apply at Moorhead PD? I got a letter with three testing dates/locations. I have heard they plan on hiring 2-4 as they have done in the past.

I received the letter as well. Wondering how many are testing?? I will be testing on the 9th. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

I received the the same letter and will be testing on the 9th as well. I am hoping that they hire multiple officers like MNW said. If anyone knows the details, please let us know. Good luck to all!

Comment

Looks like Moorhead PD is using the CWH Test. I got another letter, saying that if you tested with Crystal or Plymouth you must use that score. Fine with me considering I did pretty well on it for Plymouth.

Comment

They have a pretty good picture of who they want to hire already. Feel free to PM with any questions on their process.
          Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

Comment

Originally posted by cjs-luke View Post
            They have a pretty good picture of who they want to hire already. Feel free to PM with any questions on their process.
            I went through their background process and passed the background their last hiring process, but ended up going where I'm working now. It's a good department in a fairly busy area. Their process is pretty straight-forward and they have a lot of nice people there. Good luck to anyone who moves on there...
            The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "scbr0512" on Officer.com.

Comment

They are hiring 2 this time around. Got about 160 applications, 150 are eligible to take the test. I was told they will probably interview the top 30.

Comment

Last edited by Glock31; 11-12-2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4920 users online. 284 members and 4636 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X