300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Correctional Officers?

Is anybody else in here currently a Correctional Officer looking for a full-time P.O. job? I have 6+ years of correctional experience under my belt and can't even get an interview. Well, I had one, but I am trying to block that disaster out. I have a four year degree but I don't know what people are looking for. I am now getting to the point where any job I would take is a big pay cut. Anybody else in the same spot?

Originally posted by IMDOC! View Post
    Is anybody else in here currently a Correctional Officer looking for a full-time P.O. job? I have 6+ years of correctional experience under my belt and can't even get an interview. Well, I had one, but I am trying to block that disaster out. I have a four year degree but I don't know what people are looking for. I am now getting to the point where any job I would take is a big pay cut. Anybody else in the same spot?
    I am finishing up my 4yr and will be done at the end of the summer so i will soon be in your shoes. I am also a reserve, and work in a jail for a sheriff's dept. so im hoping that will help, but yeah pretty much anywhere will be a paycut but i'm okay with that, as long as i get to be on the road.

Comment

I was a correctional officer/ certified LEO in South Dakota for 5 years. Took a big paycut to take a dispatch job in SW MN. Currently working on getting my POST.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6392 users online. 386 members and 6006 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X