300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prior Traffic Ticket Question

Back in December of 2002, I was pulle dover for speeding and receive a ticket. I mailed in my ticket and payment shortly after. I thought I was finished. A few months later (i'm not postive when, it was a while ago!) I received a letter int he mail stating that I never paid my fine. I got a couple of the check from my bank, went to the court house and got it fixed. Simple enough.

today I was bored and looking myself up on http://www.mncourts.gov/publicaccess. sure enough, my tickerts are there. however, when looking at the details for this ticket, it says this at the bottom

OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
    12/18/2002 FLD-Case Filed (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
    01/21/2003 Arraignment (8:34 AM) (Judicial Officer Faricy, Roland J., Jr) Result: Converted Activity Status Flag Cancelled
    02/07/2003 SUS-Drivers License Suspended (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
    05/01/2003 REN-Drivers License Reinstated (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )

07/02/2003 ARC-Archive (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
    08/29/2003 ARC-Archive (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
    02/07/2004 ARC-Archive (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )
    05/20/2004 Converted Pending Activity (Judicial Officer: Judge, Presiding )

Apparently I was suspended because of this and never knew it (and here i thought all those people who say that are liers!). Is there any way of getting this fixed? I am assuming this will come up during a background (or if asked on an app if i've ever been suspended) and in this job market i dont really need a mark like that! Anyone have an insight for me?

yup its been over 7 years so call department of drivers services and ask them to clear your record and they will. However with that said, a police department will be udnerstanding of your story because it does happen, but if you ommit it and then they find out you are screwed.
    Happy to be here proud to serve

"Well it appears this lock does not accept american express."

Never trust fire fighters to point out a suspect.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4277 users online. 266 members and 4011 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X