300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow In Here!

Man it has been slow in here lately. Anyone have anything exciting going on? Updates on the job search?

Hope everyone is doing well.
    "It's a long way from the Supreme Court to the streets." -F.Y.
    "Saw drunk, arrested same." -Buck

There are a lot of departments posting for open positions on the POST board website, so at least there is some hiring activity around the area.

For the people who will be starting the SPPD academy tomorrow, good luck!

Comment

Too many sporting events going on...Twins finally put an end to their season.
      No, you've got the wrong number. This is 9-1....2.
      - Police Chief Clancy Wiggum

Comment

Originally posted by AR-15 View Post
        There are a lot of departments posting for open positions on the POST board website, so at least there is some hiring activity around the area.

For the people who will be starting the SPPD academy tomorrow, good luck!
        Yes, it is good to see some jobs opening up! Thats right, a new recruit academy begins! Good luck to all those lucky enough to be in the SPPD academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hightower View Post
          Too many sporting events going on...Twins finally put an end to their season.
          That was painful. I was at work and missed the game, but from the highlights, it looked as though there was some "self-destructing" going on!

Comment

Saint Paul Police Academy starts today.

Good luck to them!

Comment

It has been quiet. Either everyone got jobs or said f it and moved to Texas
              The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "WCSO" on Officer.com.

Comment

I have not heard from Chaska yet... any of you?

Comment

Originally posted by Jhelrey View Post
                  I have not heard from Chaska yet... any of you?
                  Nothing yet for me either
                  "We Train to Fight, We Fight to Win, We Win to Survive, We Survive to LIVE!"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

funny you should say that. I pulled out and moved to Texas in 06. I'd love to come back (miss them Wild games) but I hear its still impossible to get a job up there. Plus Texas law is soooo cop friendly

Comment

No job yet....starting to get burned out too........Texas may become a reality all to soon..
                      Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

Comment

Texas wouldn't be too bad. I can't imagine anyone would miss the winters around here!

Comment

Minnesotans live for the winter!
                          RIP Sgt. Joe Bergeron, We will surely miss you.

- EOW 5/1/2010 -

Comment

I would miss being able to play outdoor hockey with my buddies!
                            If you don't know what to do, you better look like you know what you are doing, and you better do something.

Comment

I am not slow, I am pacing myself...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4341 users online. 239 members and 4102 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X