300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stillwater Officer funeral Monday, 09-21

I know it's late notice, but haven't seen anything yet so thought I'd post - there will be a funeral tomorrow for a Stillwater officer who died after complications with her pregnancy. Read the story here:

http://www.twincities.com/news/ci_13334768?source=rss

I know there will be quite a few agencies represented at the funeral, and doubt many of you will be able to make it, given the short notice... but thought I'd ask that you at least keep the family and the Stillwater P.D. in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks,
    MN85

WOW, That's a horrible story. R.I.P Brienne. Prayers sent.
    Don't blame me, I voted McCain
    ------------------------------------------
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0BEoA9hsE

------------------------------------------
    See if you can find the differences in these two pictures, I did.

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

Comment

Attended the visitation last night, it was nice to see all of the support the family is receiving.

Andy and Leland have a long road ahead of them, please keep them in your prayers.

Comment

My wife and I were in Stillwater the other night to celebrate our 2 year wedding anniversary. We made a point to stop by the PD to visit Bri's memorial. It was easy to get choked up. As parents of a 2 month old son, we really feel for them. It's amazing what we as people take for granted.

Hug your spouse or significant other, and your kids if you have them today. You never know when you'll get that last hug. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.

R.I.P. Bri.
        Just call me "Sir Robin"

Comment

Sad.... RIP

Comment

Just got home from the funeral, was sad to say the least. Good turn out of multiple agencies, so thanks to everyone who attended and showed your support.

Originally posted by AR-15 View Post
            Andy and Leland have a long road ahead of them, please keep them in your prayers.
            Truer words couldn't be spoken - they've got a tough road ahead, even with the amount of family and friends who I know will be supporting them through everything... keep them in your thoughts and prayers as they get through this time.

Comment

Oh my god...that is sad.

Thoughts and prayers to her family.
              This profession is not for people looking for positive reinforcement from the public. Very often it can be a thankless job and you can't desire accolades, because those are not usually forthcoming. Just do your job to the best of your ability and live with the decisions you've made.

Comment

Wish I could have made the funeral service today, but was driving back from Chicago.

Rest in peace, Bri.
                The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2329 users online. 158 members and 2171 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X