Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WCSO
    replied
    They all get hired as coppers or did they get laid off?
    The remaining CSOs that were not scheduled to begin the academy were laid off.

Leave a comment:

• Matthew5:9
    replied
    No longer available.
    Last edited by Matthew5:9; 01-28-2011, 02:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    replied
    its a election year for both the mayor and the governor...public safety is getting cut now...so they can add more cops during the election year..not to mention, we have fired, or people have resigned, and retired during all this time...so take it for what its worth...

Leave a comment:

replied
    This just in.....

Will be watch this developing story closely. M.P.D. would be a great agency to go to work for!

Leave a comment:

• Crimecrusher704
    replied
    Skeptical

I don't see how they can be hiring. I just read something that said they had to eliminate the Narcotics Unit to save money and may have to lay off 50 cops to save more money. Please provide updates if you learn anything more about this situation. It would be great if they hired again and let someone other than a CSO work there.

Leave a comment:

• jaybird33081
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up squad, god knows i need to get my *** in better shape lol

Leave a comment:

• squad51
    started a topic start running

start running

The rumors are starting to fly around the department, but I am now hearing it from supervisors, that Minneapolis will most likely be hiring soon, Start running and working out now. The rumor I am hearing is Feb 2010, whether thats the test or the start of class, there are NO CSOs anymore so its a straight hiring process this time.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1869 users online. 137 members and 1732 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X