300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 2008 List

Does anyone at SPPD know if the 32 they are hiring for the October academy were from the October 2008 list?

No longer available.
    Last edited by Matthew5:9; 01-28-2011, 02:15 AM.
    -M5:9

Comment

Okay thank you! I appreciate the information very much.

Comment

Originally posted by MackOne View Post
        Does anyone at SPPD know if the 32 they are hiring for the October academy were from the October 2008 list?
        They gave offers to who ever was left over from the list. The class will also consist of some laterals and PEOs. We did get a grant for 28 more officers, so hoepfully we will have class after October.

Comment

Thank you AR, keeping my fingers crossed and my legs running.

Comment

So who is going to be invited to the proposed January 2010 academy? Will there be any laterals in that class as well, and will some of them come from last year's list or are they starting a new list?

Comment

Crimecrusher from what I have heard from people at the department. They will be hiring laterals, their internal people (Parking Enforcement) and people off the October list. If they exhaust that list then they may have to open it up. I am not sure how many people they will have from all of those sources, the list is nearly a year old, perhaps quite a few have moved on.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4010 users online. 189 members and 3821 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X