300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduling

I have completed a search of the following topic and have found nothing.
    Last edited by Minnesota Cop; 01-03-2009, 06:58 AM.

I know the two departments I work for the schedules are posted for the whole year at the beginning of the year
    "We Train to Fight, We Fight to Win, We Win to Survive, We Survive to LIVE!"

The views expressed in the above post are the sole opinion of the author and do not reflect any official position by the author's employer and/or municipality.

Comment

My dept. did the same thing... Get the schedule a week before you started it. Bugged all of us!

Comment

The state patrol works with a 21 day notice. If my schedule is changed and I don't receive a 21 day notice they have to pay overtime. I can extrapolate my schedule out indefinitely, 9 days on, 5 days off.

We generally bid for our shifts based on seniority, but management can and has forced people to different shifts.

Comment

how often do you bid shifts? It almost sounds as if you bid several times a year. Goog luck adding language to a contract. I was our union president for several contracts. It is a tough battle to add this type of language.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4569 users online. 267 members and 4302 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X