300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phase one

I'm almost done with Phase 1, things are going well. It sure is nice to finally have a full time job. Here's my question, what if my FTO keeps telling me, "You aint going to make it" should I be concerned. That seems to be the big joke around here. I asked my FTO the other day after running code, "Does it make you nervous when people you train run code for the first time?" he responded, "why would I be nervous, I'm not the one who needs a job."
    Last edited by timoty007; 06-13-2007, 11:45 AM.

Well if you believe that you aren't going to make it, then you probably won't make it. If things are generally going well during your field training, you should be fine.
    Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Things are going great actually, the "aint going to make it" thing is more of a department joke that the FTO's like to say, sometthing like

"Hey, Joe who is the new guy?"

"Well..... He 'isn't going to make it' so you wont need to know his name........... no just kidding this is, Matt"

According to my scores, Phase 2 will start next week.

Comment

Don't worry. Almost all cops are smart *****. They do that stuff to me all the time at my dept and I am only a Cadet. Don't worry, if they pick on you, then they like you. Don't sweat it!!! Good luck on phase 2
        Your option....
        1. Sig 226
        2. KelTec P32
        3. S&W 442
        Either one...it's going to hurt A LOT!!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5017 users online. 332 members and 4685 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X