300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detroit Career Fair

I saw an ad for a career fair at Cobo this friday and it said that the Detroit Police Department would be there along with other city departments. Does anybody know if they are actually hiring or if they are just going to be passing out information. Thanks for the replies.

DPD is hiring again. I applied in Feb '05 but my app got suspended when the budget fiasco/layoffs came about. I got a job elsewhere. Anyway, I got a letter in the mail last month from the Recruitment Division saying that they are hiring again and offering me the chance to complete my app.
    Those who stand for nothing often fall for anything.

Comment

What day is the job fair?
      Your option....
      1. Sig 226
      2. KelTec P32
      3. S&W 442
      Either one...it's going to hurt A LOT!!!!

Comment

DPD is not taking applications yet. They have you fill out a call back card. Then they call you for a interview and then you are allowed to fill out the full application. The card you fill out is basic info and SS# and DL#. They haven't even gotten personnel in place yet for oral boards last I herd. But then again I also herd there is a new class starting next month.

Comment

Does anyone know if DPD is hiring? I have checked periodically since mid 06 and have never seen a posting for new hires. Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6770 users online. 365 members and 6405 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X