300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washtenaw County SO

Hey everyone...I have been looking and departments all around michigan and I was wondering if anyone works at or knows about the Washtenaw county SO. Im a couple years away from the academy but I am making a list of departments i might want to apply at and im just looking for some background info...thanks ahead of time for any info on this department.

-matt

They are a good dept. from what I hear. I interviewed last year, passed the first 1, the second one. they make you do a ride along. I was given a conditional offer of employment. did my med/psych and then got a generic rejection letter. I passed my med and 99% sure I passed my psych. They have a no tell policy on why they dont pick you wheich really sucks. I found out though that they laid off deps. Make sure you have backups is my point I guess. They can be a heart breaker.

Comment

I got my randomized rejection letter yesterday...

Comment

I recieved a conditional offer of employment from Washtenaw as a Corrections Officer, the next step is the psych test. Is anyone familiar with this and can you offer me any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by as0149 View Post
          I recieved a conditional offer of employment from Washtenaw as a Corrections Officer, the next step is the psych test. Is anyone familiar with this and can you offer me any advice?
          If someone hasnt already told you...dont try and "beat the test". Dont tell them what they want to hear, be honest. The tests are designed that way...if they ask if something annoys you, if it does...say yes, dont say no cause you think it will make you look bad to them.

These tests are designed REALLY weird...they will ask you a question like "Someone interuppting you in the middle of a converasation, does this bother you?....yes, no, no answer" Answer honestly because somewhere down the line some way or another, they ask you what your favorite disney movie is that relates to it and you will get tripped up and fail if you try and beat the test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6009 users online. 326 members and 5683 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X