300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still Searching.......

I'm still on the job search. I've had a couple nibbles, buy no solid offers yet. I thought I was going to get in Ingham Co. Parks and Rec Dept, but they havent returned my E-mails lately. Bummer!
    I took a guard position at the Fort Custer base in Battle Creek to make some $$.
    I won't give up, but I really don't want to have to do that waiver-of-training business when my year is up.

I know you have been trying in Indiana and just noticed alot of dept. have hiring age limits.

Try Illinios yet? The cities in that state are constantly hiring. Alot of them do not have maximum age limits so you'd be fine as the old guy applying!

Keep plugging away - I know I am.
    There is no greater love - than that of a man - that will give his life for another.

If God carried a gun - it would be a 1911

Comment

Myself and a couple of fellow Cadets also applied for the ingham county job. We have all had our oral and sent in our personal history statements, but no response. I think there is only one person doing the hiring so the process is going slow i think. Keep your hopes up!

Comment

I'm still hoping. I know someone that is already working weekends there. Maybe they haven't started hiring for weekdays yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4607 users online. 292 members and 4315 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X