Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atkins!!!! Done correctly and safely can be very effective!
    "If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

Comment

Give it time...your body is in a state of shock right now....it's confused why all of a sudden u are working out and eating right...once your metabolism and body get used to the change, your body will shed off pounds quick...u got to get weights in there though...it may slow down the weight loss, but if you are going foe the century mark loss, there is going to be a lot of loose skin and flab, weights will help tighten it up

Comment

If you don't have time to get the gym. I found a really effective workout for me, I work a lot of hours and have a newborn at home.
        Most officers already do this "SWAT WORKOUT"

http://www.mensjournal.com/healthFit...kout_swat.html

But like everyone said, seek professional help at first and stick in there.

Comment

Hey guys I just weighed myself today and it turns out im doing better than I thought... since I started my diet and excercise regiment a couple months ago I have lost 20 lbs... i was so afraid to weigh myself with the fear that I would not have made any progress. My clothes have fitting looser but i figured a couple lbs would do that but ..i finally weighed myself and to my surprise i lost about 20 lbs...Its odd that i didnt really notice it though:S I wonder why that is?

Comment

Or go to West Shore Community College for your academy.....the longest run they do is 1 mile!!!!!not even timed.......I too am working on losing weight...In high school I went from 275 to 230 in 3 months by eating nothing but chicken, tuna fish, green beans, WHY PROTEIN, and L-Carnatein!!!, and work out work out and work out some more! I was dumb and gained the weight back for football and never lost it again.....until now ... I run 1.5 miles a day and eat the stuff I just named....put it this way 1 1/2 weeks ago I was 305 and now I am 282.....the only difference is that I'm going to Arizona where your testing calls for a 1.5 mile run in 12:51, 28 push ups, 39 sit ups in 1min, and jump an 8 foot wall.....once you lose the weight you should do just fine with MCOLES......Good Luck

**God Bless**

Comment

Yeah, I thought about heading out to Arizona also...I have been looking at PD;s in Georgia the last couple of days and from what I have learned I am fairly impressed. They pay descent, they sponsor( well most have their own academies), and the cost of living isnt incredibly high. The cost of living in AZ is higher than MI pretty much everyplace on the western half of the country has a higher cost of living thats probably why places like arizona, nevada, and California pay their LEO's like 20-30k more than say MI, FL, etc...

Comment

yeah the cost of living in AZ is like 1.something % higher...I forgot what web site it was my brother looked on but it said for him to live the same life style in Phoenix as he does here he would only have to make $600 more a year than he does now......I will try to get the web site and post it....I know you put in your uncome now and then put in the state and it will tell you how much more or less a year you would have to make in that area to be the same as you are now....

**God Bless**

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4450 users online. 284 members and 4166 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X