300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much training...

Do any of you think that there is too much training placed on terrorism and not enough on practical police training? I know those classes are interesting and there is free money for attending, but is it really necessary to hold all of those classes? Homeland security is important, but let’s keeps it practical. Why don’t they train officers more on how to reducing back pains? or proper weight management.

Just my 2 cents
    Your option....
    1. Sig 226
    2. KelTec P32
    3. S&W 442
    Either one...it's going to hurt A LOT!!!!

I work in a local hospital in Wayne County west of Detroit. I come from a place where training is almost zilch. IMHO any training is good...Especially free training. Learn what you can while you can.

Comment

I think other types of training is important too. One of the best depts that offers up training is Wayne County Airport Authority. They have loads of money and actually use it for all kinds of training. Not a dept I would really want to work for though, mall security with a gun in my opinion.

Comment

All the terrorists that were caught were done by officers through good basic police work.
        The Thin Blue Line!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6221 users online. 327 members and 5894 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X