X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fireworks

Why does MI have such shatty fireworks?

Can we bring back the good stuff?

I am all for it, I love the missing fingers on a 7 year old calls.
    It takes a Wolf.......

Comment

How many people do you know who have crossed the lines to get the good stuff?????? I know alot of folks that do that every year.

This state has to be stupid, I bet granholm has here people get the stuff for her.

the 4th of july represents America, it reminds us of why we are an american. So what does this state do? Limits it, I wish we could get the good stuff back.

Comment

[QUOTE=5k2name]Why does MI have such shatty fireworks?

Because they are illegal duh.

Comment

Originally posted by 5k2name
          How many people do you know who have crossed the lines to get the good stuff?????? I know alot of folks that do that every year.

This state has to be stupid, I bet granholm has here people get the stuff for her.

the 4th of july represents America, it reminds us of why we are an american. So what does this state do? Limits it, I wish we could get the good stuff back.
          Cross the line? You can still by them from the backroom, just ask.
          Your option....
          1. Sig 226
          2. KelTec P32
          3. S&W 442
          Either one...it's going to hurt A LOT!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=CODE-30]
            Why does MI have such shatty fireworks?

Because they are illegal duh.

We need to change the law.

Comment

Originally posted by dgroth123
              Cross the line? You can still by them from the backroom, just ask.

Never tried that, are you talking about party stores?

Still it would not be a good idea to buy them becuase they are illegal. I dont want to screw up on being a cop. I would rather watch the neighbors light off there stuff.

Comment

Thank you for contacting me. I appreciate hearing from you and knowing of your views. For those writing to share their thoughts on statewide issues, or to offer support or opposition to specific legislation, please be assured I review all e-mail, regular mail, telephone and fax messages before making a decision on behalf of residents the 13th House District. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of e-mail my office receives every day, it is impossible to always answer each one personally. The people of the 13th District ?Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Township, Bloomfield Hills, Clawson, Madison Heights, Royal Oak and Troy -- are my top priority and I do want to hear from you. Please remember to include your name, full address and a telephone number on your correspondence. Out of legislative courtesy to fellow lawmakers, I am unable to respond to e-mails from people who live outside my Senate District. People not residents of the 13th district are encouraged to locate and contact their state Senator through www.senate.michigan.gov/findyoursenator. If your e-mail is of an urgent or time-sensitive nature, please contact my office toll-free at 1-877-736-1384 and a member of my staff will assist you immediately. Visit my online office at www.senate.michigan.gov/gop/Pappageorge to learn the latest district and legislative news, along with links to other helpful state agency Web sites. Again, thank you for your e-mail. Your comments, suggestions and opinions are important to me and are always welcome. Sincerely,John PappageorgeState Senator13th District

Comment

Never tried that, are you talking about party stores?

Still it would not be a good idea to buy them becuase they are illegal. I dont want to screw up on being a cop. I would rather watch the neighbors light off there stuff.
                  You can buy them from the backroom of party stores, or from the trunk of cars at the roadside stands. Just ask, all they can say is "No"
                  Your option....
                  1. Sig 226
                  2. KelTec P32
                  3. S&W 442
                  Either one...it's going to hurt A LOT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Irishluck31
                    I am all for it, I love the missing fingers on a 7 year old calls.
                    Do you also work EMS? If they were legal it wouldn't be a police matter anymore. If it turns out to be a matter of bad parenting then TOT it to DHS.
                    Disclaimer: The opinions I expressed here are mine and mine alone. They do not necessarily reflect the positions any other known person or organization.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueKnight116
                      Do you also work EMS? If they were legal it wouldn't be a police matter anymore. If it turns out to be a matter of bad parenting then TOT it to DHS.
                      Forget service tax, just bring back the good stuff and crank up some huge "good fireworks" tax!
                      Invisible cows control my mind.

Comment

Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing with your concerns about changing the fireworks laws in Michigan. I thought I would provide some background on the issue. Representative Schuitmaker introduced a series of bills last year that would have made certain fireworks legal along with providing stricter penalties for any abuse of these fireworks. The bills made it out of committee but did not have enough support to pass the House of Representatives. I am not aware of whether or not Rep. Schuitmaker plans to re-introduce these bills or not this year, but I wanted to give you all the information that we have on the issue. Thanks again for writing, and please don't hesitate to contact me in the future if you believe I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Marty Knollenberg
                        State Representative
                        41st District

so i guess they are trying

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5364 users online. 294 members and 5070 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X