300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VA Hospital In Battle Creek

Has 3 openings for the position of police officer. Right now there is an announcement for fed employees but from talking to my ex sergeant from out there, they will post an open to all announcment.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

do you have a link for this

Comment

http://jobsearch.usajobs.opm.gov/get...8&SUBMIT1.y=11

If that doesn't work go to www.usajobs.com and do a search for the Battle Creek Metro Area.

Hope this helps

JC

Comment

3 slots open to the public today.

Comment

Does anyone know were I can get the application and the Optional Application for Federal Emloyment (OF 612) any help would be great.
          Your option....
          1. Sig 226
          2. KelTec P32
          3. S&W 442
          Either one...it's going to hurt A LOT!!!!

Comment

That position won't let you keep your MCOLES, right?

Comment

I checked on this job. I'm making as much now as they're offering. I printed a 13-page summary of the position as well. You have to go to Little Rock for 5 weeks training, you work all weekends, most holidays and a couple different shifts every week. Doesn't sound that good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ejohnson View Post
                I checked on this job. I'm making as much now as they're offering. I printed a 13-page summary of the position as well. You have to go to Little Rock for 5 weeks training, you work all weekends, most holidays and a couple different shifts every week. Doesn't sound that good to me.
                They rotate shifts every 4 months. Yes, you will go to Little Rock for 5 weeks. They are the primary police force for the hospital grounds, Ft. Custer and Ft. Custer cemetery. They do offer quite abit of OT. Also apart of the Calhoun county FOP.

No need for MCOLES working federally however some of the officers work p/t in Emmit Twp. as PSO's to keep their MCOLES.

Working weekends and holidays is apart of the job. So is rotating shifts. However if you need time off they are pretty flexible.

You can get an OF-612 off of the OPM.gov website.

Comment

I have a buddy who's wife is the head nurse there. She siad its not too bad a job from what she's observed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ejohnson View Post
                    I have a buddy who's wife is the head nurse there. She siad its not too bad a job from what she's observed.
                    I spent a year and a half there as a cop. Its a good job considering the LE job competition in MI. Lots of officers start there and have ended up in Battle Creek, Springfield, Emmit, Albion etc working. Will you be as busy other departments. Nope. But you will get experience when you work there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2843 users online. 159 members and 2684 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X