300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDOC Hiring Process

Just curious if anyone who's been through MDOC's hiring process could tell me about how long it took to hear from them about a job offer and physical exam?I've already completed the required paperwork, interview, and agility test, they said they would evaluate my file and be in contact. I know it also depends on the facilities that I picked and their hiring needs, I'm just trying to get an idea of how long after completing the initial steps of the hiring process does it take for them to actually evaluate my file? Any information would be very much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Can't figure out how to delete this post from my cell, but I've heard back thanks anyways....

Comment

Just joined today. I have worked for MDOC for about 3 years. It says you have heard back but if you have any further questions do not hesitate to ask.

Comment

Mrallen, are you within the prison or possibly with parole? I've heard its very difficult if your not already within the system to get hired, but I have been watching and seen many posting start coming up for external. Ive applied to a few. Wondering if you have any insight.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8086 users online. 430 members and 7656 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X