Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like they learned the hard way not to screw with the idea of closing posts. had quite the political fallout b/c of it.

Good to hear that the posts will remain open.

Comment

Yep, I heard the same thing on the news today. Hopefully, they find some funding for a few troop academys. Has anyone taken the physical agility test lately for the MSP?

Comment

Originally posted by Enviropig
        The budget supplemental to restore MCOLES training assistance grants
        passed the Senate just prior to lunch time today (11/09/05). The bill also includes funding for the MSP Post's slated for closure. The bill is now on its way to the Governor for signature. I am told she intends to sign it.
        That's excellent news. I had heard that they weren't going to vote on it until December. The rational I heard was that the posts would be closed by the end of this month and then when the vote would come up it'd too late that way none of the politicians would look like the bad guys. It's amazing how rumors get around.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grpress/in...720.xml&coll=6
        Disclaimer: The opinions I expressed here are mine and mine alone. They do not necessarily reflect the positions any other known person or organization.

Comment

Has anyone taken the physical agility test lately for the State Police? Or has anyone heard anything from them yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5463 users online. 326 members and 5137 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X