300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patches

I am just starting to collect patches and would like to begin with Michigan Sheriff Depts. Anyone willing to help me out?

Your in for a haul. Iam almost finished the sheriff's but cant get most of the yooper ones (esp. Gogebic county)
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be easy. But I guess that I got to start somewhere.

Comment

Best bet is ebay. You can get some pretty decent sets (5 or 6) to start out with.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

I really didn't want to buy the patches at first. I think I will make an attempt at getting them from officers, then maybe resort to buying them

Comment

Originally posted by JHoek
            I really didn't want to buy the patches at first. I think I will make an attempt at getting them from officers, then maybe resort to buying them

I have all 83 counties new and old but that took forever and a lot of buying and trading. If I had some spares I'd trade but I only have 1 of each county. I will look around and see what I can do to help y'all out..
            "If you think you can you will, if you think you can't your right!"

Comment

I've got NC Dept. of Corrections patches to trade to anyone interested.
              Be sure you're right, then go ahead
              Davy Crockett

Never pick a fight with an old man.
              If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you

PM me if you wanna swap patches.

Comment

I know this is really old but I just started my collection .. I too had the idea to get all county patches but didnt know how hard it was going to be haha .. I have a whole whopping 3

Comment

well, you got 2 more than me
                  I gave up on collecting just the Counties and now collect everything

Comment

Patches

I can try and get you a Kalamazoo County one - if not I do have a Kalamazoo City if you're interested...

Comment

copper10022 - sent you a PM

Comment

patches

Try uniform shops....
                        "Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is."

Barbara Bush

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4935 users online. 305 members and 4630 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X