300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Arbor Police Department Hiring Process

I applied a few months ago for the Ann Arbor Police Department announcement. I did get an e-mail asking to respond only if I was a former sworn officer, which I am not. Has anyone else got any further update? Any insight on when the test will be for non sworn officers?

Thanks

I applied for a few non-sworn positions and was shot down, even though I was heavily qualified. I've heard that Ann Arbor is EXTREMELY selective and almost always takes only certified officers.

Have you looked into/applied at other departments? Washtenaw County Sheriff is hiring Corrections Officers - same with Oakland and Macomb and they'll send you to the academy.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Kent county is hiring road and corrections, apply by June 20th

Comment

No I did not but will look into it. Thanks

Comment

I checked out the job posting and it lists being MCOLES certifiable as a prerequisite. This means you have to of been to a police academy already right?

Comment

Originally posted by onebluewolverine View Post
            I checked out the job posting and it lists being MCOLES certifiable as a prerequisite. This means you have to of been to a police academy already right?
            Yes.
            Originally posted by RSGSRT
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5294 users online. 327 members and 4967 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X