300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msp

I just received my test results for MSP and I passed, but it states that it is for Motor Carrier Class. Is the test results good for both? Do i have to actually contact someone and let them know to put me on the Trooper list as well?

When you took the test you should have chosen at that time what you wanted to be considered for MSP, Motor Carrier or/and DNR Law Division. You can mark any or all of them. If you don't remember doing that you may want to contact MCOLES in Lansing, not sure of a TX for them off hand. Good Luck with MSP, probably be a while until they hire again, but you never know!

Comment

Thanks, not getting my hopes up by any means, i have a decent cop job now, but could possibly get laid off. Just keeping my options open. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Don't contact MCOLES as they don't have anything to do with that test. Contact the Michigan Civil Service Commission.
        This LEO is now: gottajob

Comment

I received the same letter, if you notice they tell you that if you want to be considered you have to fill out the experience/education questionnaire form PD34. Then you have to mail it to them to be considered for the motor carrier officer position of which the academy starts July 24th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6331 users online. 348 members and 5983 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X