Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are also running an academy in October 2020. I was just in Lansing on Saturday when we were told this.

Comment

• Hawkinator
      Hawkinator commented
      Editing a comment
      Great to hear! I’m hoping to be in the May academy but if not then the October Academy for sure.

• I have been done with my background investigation for over two months now how long does it usually take for the review does anyone know?

Comment

• AudaciousOutlaw
      AudaciousOutlaw commented
      Editing a comment
      I've been waiting almost 4 months for my background investigation to begin. Passed the pre-screen in September.

• Hawkinator
      Hawkinator commented
      Editing a comment
      Most likely they were focusing all their efforts on the 137th class. Since that just started, you will probably hear something back within the next month stating whether you moved on. Same with you @AudaciousOutlaw. Just be prepared because the 138th class will be here fast.

• Prepare for your interviews!!!! I cannot stress enough that the interview will break you if you are not prepared. Best of luck to everyone in the process. Just waiting on my COE.

Comment

• MSPxx001
      MSPxx001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Confirmed. I studied the recommended material and had no problems answering all questions during the hiring interview. Without studying I can see it being a challenge. Hoping for the May 31st academy.

• Stev123
      Stev123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear. What were your targeted selection scores?

• MSPxx001
      MSPxx001 commented
      Editing a comment
      I will send you a PM

• I’m in the 137th right now. Just completed week 3. I can’t stress enough how much you need to train for the physical aspect of the academy. I trained hard for a year and it’s still a challenge every day. Best of luck to all of you that are trying to get a spot in the next academy.

Comment

• Stev123
      Stev123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds about right. Any workouts you could suggest for us getting ready for the 138th?

• Work your abs hard. Lots of running, pushups, sit ups, pull ups. I’d just do tons of circuit training non stop for at least an hour because PT sessions are 1 hr 15 minutes straight every morning with no water!

Comment

• What is the passing score for the written test? How long after completing the test do you hear something back?

Comment

• AudaciousOutlaw
        AudaciousOutlaw commented
        Editing a comment
        Look through this forum, there's a bunch of information already on here referencing your questions. Minimum score requirements and your results will be emailed to you after the test. I received my CSE results 12 days after my test. Not sure if that timeline has changed based on current events.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8281 users online. 451 members and 7830 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X